Corporate Services Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the overall administration of organisations. The links below provide quick access to basic information for this occupation. Greater detail can be found using any of the page tabs above. A one page printable summary of the key statistics for this occupation can also be found under the Reports and Links tab above. Just click on the tab and follow the link for Occupational Bulletin.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services
- developing and managing the organisation's administrative, financial, physical and staff resources
- developing and implementing administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organisation
- analysing complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and preparing associated reports, correspondence and submissions
- providing information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets
- leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies
- Corporate Services Manager