This unit group covers Specialist Managers not elsewhere classified. It includes Arts Administrators or Managers, Environmental Managers, Laboratory Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Sports Administrators. The links below provide quick access to basic information for this occupation. Greater detail can be found using any of the page tabs above. A one page printable summary of the key statistics for this occupation can also be found under the Reports and Links tab above. Just click on the tab and follow the link for Occupational Bulletin.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- plans, organises, directs, controls, coordinates and promotes artistic and cultural policies, programs, projects and services
- plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the development and implementation of an environmental management system within an organisation by identifying, solving and alleviating environmental issues, such as pollution and waste treatment, in compliance with environmental legislation and to ensure corporate sustainable development.
- plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the operations of a research or production laboratory
- plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the deployment of quality systems and certification processes within an organisation
- plans, organises, directs, controls, coordinates and promotes sport and recreational activities, and develops related policies
- Arts Administrator or Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sports Administrator
- Specialist Managers