Caravan Park and Camping Ground Managers organise and control the operations of caravan parks and camping grounds to provide accommodation and leisure services. The links below provide quick access to basic information for this occupation. Greater detail can be found using any of the page tabs above. A one page printable summary of the key statistics for this occupation can also be found under the Reports and Links tab above. Just click on the tab and follow the link for Occupational Bulletin.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- taking reservations, registering guests, assigning accommodation and collecting payments
- arranging cleaning and maintenance of caravans, cabins, amenities blocks, recreation facilities and grounds
- informing guests of local tourist attractions and recreational facilities
- attending to complaints lodged by customers
- liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and ordinances
- may operate an on-site shop, cafe or restaurant for guests
- may sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where tenants are in breach of requirements
- may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
- Caravan Park and Camping Ground Manager