This unit group covers Clerical and Administrative Workers not elsewhere classified. It includes Coding Clerks, Production Assistants (Film, Television, Radio or Stage), Proof Readers and Radio Despatchers. The links below provide quick access to basic information for this occupation. Greater detail can be found using any of the page tabs above. A one page printable summary of the key statistics for this occupation can also be found under the Reports and Links tab above. Just click on the tab and follow the link for Occupational Bulletin.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- translates narrative descriptions and numeric information into classification or record systems
- provides technical, administrative and organisational support to producers or directors for film, television, radio or stage productions
- reads draft copies and proofs, detects errors and marks corrections to grammar, typing and composition
- provides radio and communications services for the coordination of operational units in transport, courier, military, emergency, security, rescue and road service organisations
- Coding Clerk
- Film-Television-Radio-Stage Production Assistant
- Proof Reader
- Radio Despatcher
- Clerical and Administrative Workers