This unit group covers Machine Operators not elsewhere classified. It includes Chemical Production Machine Operators, Motion Picture Projectionists, Sand Blasters and Sterilisation Technicians. The links below provide quick access to basic information for this occupation. Greater detail can be found using any of the page tabs above. A one page printable summary of the key statistics for this occupation can also be found under the Reports and Links tab above. Just click on the tab and follow the link for Occupational Bulletin.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- operates machines to produce chemical goods such as soaps, detergents, pharmaceuticals, toiletries and explosives
- operates film projection and related sound reproduction equipment
- operates sandblasting machines to clean and grind metal products and other hard surfaces
- cleans, sterilises and packages surgical instruments and other hospital equipment, soft goods and linen in a sterilisation service facility
- Chemical Production Machine Operator
- Motion Picture Projectionist
- Sand Blaster
- Sterilisation Technician
- Machine Operators