Call or Contact Centre and Customer Service Managers organise and control the operations of call or contact centres, review customer services, and maintain sound customer relations.
A skill level equal to an Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least 3 years of relevant experience is usually needed. Even with a qualification, experience or on-the-job training is usually needed.
- developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
- ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
- providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
- managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
- planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
- liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
- may work in a call centre
- Call or Contact Centre Manager
- Customer or Client Service Manager
Call or Contact Centre Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a call or contact centre. May work in a call centre.
Customer or Client Service Manager
Plans, administers and reviews customer services and after-sales services, and maintains sound customer relations.