Management and Organisation Analysts assist organisations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organisational problems, and study organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
A Bachelor Degree or higher, or at least 5 years of experience, is usually needed to work in this job. Most workers have a university degree. Sometimes relevant experience or on-the-job training is also needed.
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organisations' resources
- discussing business and organisational shortcomings with clients
- analysing and evaluating current systems and structures
- discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organisation
- directing clients towards more efficient organisation and developing solutions to organisational problems
- undertaking and reviewing work studies by analysing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures
- recording and analysing organisations' work flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organisational problems
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation
- reviewing operating procedures and advising of departures from procedures and standards
- Management or Business Consultant
- Organisation and Methods Analyst, or Procedures Analyst
Management or Business Consultant
Assists organisations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organisational problems.
Specialisations: Business Analyst
Organisation and Methods Analyst, or Procedures Analyst
Studies organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
Specialisations: Change Management Facilitator, Industry Analyst, Quality Auditor, Skills Auditor