Personal Care Consultants provide personal care services, such as natural relaxation and health treatments, and weight loss advice.
A Certificate II or III, or at least 1 year of relevant experience, is usually needed. Sometimes experience or on-the-job training is needed in addition to a qualification.
- interviewing clients to work out their needs
- treating emotional, psychological and physical imbalances of the body using natural techniques and diagnostic methods
- monitoring and correcting imbalances in the body using muscle testing techniques
- advising clients on dietary requirements and exercise programs
- recording clients' weight and measurements
- instructing clients on the use of exercise equipment
- providing support and counselling
- Natural Remedy Consultant
- Weight Loss Consultant
- Herbalist (Western)
Natural Remedy Consultant
Uses natural techniques and diagnostic methods for treatment, relaxation and health purposes.
Specialisations: Aromatherapist, Holistic Pulser, Iridologist, Kinesiologist, Reflexologist
Weight Loss Consultant
Assists clients with advice and practical solutions for losing weight or body fat.
Utilises plants and plant based material to create medicines to help prevent or treat various illnesses.