You can work as a Plastics or Rubber Production Machine Operator without formal qualifications. Some on the job training may be provided. Training is also available through VET (Vocational Education and Training).
Checks, licences and tickets
You may need:
- construction induction card (white card)
- working in confined spaces ticket
- forklift licence
- driver's licence
- working with children check
- Psychometric or aptitude tests
Thinking about study or training?
Before starting a course, check it will provide you with the skills and qualifications you need.
- Compare Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses, providers and student outcomes on the My Skills website.
- You might be interested in Plastics, Rubber & Cablemaking VET training pathways on the AAPathways website.
Or check out related courses on Job Outlook.