Either extensive experience or a certificate III in roof tiling is needed to work as a Roof Tiler.
Checks, licences and tickets
You may need:
- construction induction card (white card)
- working at heights ticket
- driver's licence
- Psychometric or aptitude tests
Thinking about study or training?
Before starting a course, check it will provide you with the skills and qualifications you need.
- Compare Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses, providers and student outcomes on the My Skills website.
- You might be interested in Construction, Plumbing and Services VET training pathways on the AAPathways website.
Or check out related courses on Job Outlook.
Useful links and resources