You can work as a Rubber Production Machine Operator without formal qualifications, however, they may be useful. Training is available through VET (Vocational Education and Training). Traineeships may be available.
Checks, licences and tickets
You may need:
- working at heights ticket
- working in confined spaces ticket
- forklift licence
- driver's licence
- national police check
- drug and alcohol test
- Psychometric or aptitude tests
Thinking about study or training?
Before starting a course, check it will provide you with the skills and qualifications you need.
- Compare Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses, providers and student outcomes on the My Skills website.
- You might be interested in Plastics, Rubber & Cablemaking VET training pathways on the AAPathways website.
Or check out related courses on Job Outlook.