Other Labourers includes a wide variety of occupations such as Bicycle Mechanics, Car Park Attendants, Crossing Supervisors, Electrical or Telecommunications Trades Assistants, Leaflet or Newspaper Deliverers, Mechanic's Assistants, Railways Assistants, Sign Erectors, Ticket Collectors or Ushers, Trolley Collectors and Road Traffic Controllers.
You can work as an Other Miscellaneous Labourer without formal qualifications, however, they may be useful. Training is available through VET (Vocational Education and Training).
- repairs and adjusts bicycles, and assembles bicycle kits
- operates and maintains a car parking facility by guarding cars in parking areas and collecting fees at car park entry or exit points may drive and park cars, and operate boom gates
- assists children, disabled and other pedestrians to cross roads by stopping traffic and ensuring all pedestrians have crossed safely before allowing traffic to flow through the crossing
- assists electrotechnology and telecommunications trades workers to install and maintain electrical and telecommunications systems
- collects leaflets or newspapers from a collection point and delivers them to homes in a specified area
- assists motor mechanics to replace and repair worn and defective parts, re-assemble mechanical components, change oil and filters, and perform other routine mechanical tasks
- erects and installs signs, and cleans signs and their sites after installation
- collects tickets or admission passes and ushers patrons to their seats at an entertainment, sporting or recreational venue, prepares the venue before an event and locks up premises afterwards
- collects supermarket trolleys from car parks and other areas, and returns them to the supermarket by hand or trailer may drive a small tractor to tow the trolleys
More about Other Miscellaneous Labourers
All Other Miscellaneous Labourers