Accommodation and Hospitality Managers (not covered elsewhere) includes jobs like Backpackers Manager, Boarding House Manager, Casino Duty Manager, Guest House Manager, Hostel Manager, and Reception Centre Manager.
There are several occupations in this group, which may have varying study pathways.
- Plans, directs and co-ordinates the organisation, it's administration and the operation of the establishment.
- Maintains standards required by hygiene, safety and other relevant regulations.
- Engages and trains staff, as well as establishes and maintains standards of staff performance and services to guests.
- Plans budgets and authorises expenditure.
- Keeps appropriate records.
- Exercises public relations and marketing responsibilities.
- Handles guest complaints.
More about Other Accommodation and Hospitality Managers