You can work as an Aircraft Refueller without formal qualifications. Some on the job training may be provided. A course in driving operations might be helpful.
Checks, licences and tickets
You may need:
- Industry Aviation Security clearances
- Dangerous Goods Vehicle Licence
- forklift licence
- driver's licence
- heavy ridged (HR) driver's licence
- national police check
- Psychometric or aptitude tests
Thinking about study or training?
Before starting a course, check it will provide you with the skills and qualifications you need.
- Compare Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses, providers and student outcomes on the My Skills website.
- You might be interested in Transport and Logistics Training Package VET training pathways on the AAPathways website.
Or check out related courses on Job Outlook.
Useful links and resources