Other Crop Farm Workers includes jobs like Coffee Plantation Worker, Flower Buncher or Picker, Hop Farm Worker, Lavender Farm Worker, Sugar Cane Planter, Tea Plantation Worker, Tea Tree Farm Worker, and Turf Farm Worker.
There are several occupations in this group, which may have varying study pathways.
- Undertakes planting.
- Using hand tools and farm machines.
- Operates farm machines to cultivate, fertilise, spray and harvest produce.
- Sprays plants with chemicals to control weed growth, insects, fungus growth and diseases.
- Thins, weeds and hoes row crops, and prunes.
- Irrigates land for crop growth.
- Selects and picks produce according to size and ripeness, and discards rotting and over-ripened produce.
- Grades, sorts, bunches and packs produce into containers.
- Loads filled produce containers onto trucks.
More about Crop Farm Workers