Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within organisations.
Either extensive experience or a formal qualification in business administration, marketing or commerce is needed to work as an Advertising, Public Relations or Sales Manager. VET (Vocational Education and Training) and university are both common study pathways for Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Manager.
- formulating and implementing policies and plans for advertising, public relations, sales and marketing in consultation with other Managers
- directing the development of initiatives for new products, marketing and advertising campaigns
- organising and controlling sales activities by setting product mix, geographical sales areas and customer service standards
- directing merchandising methods and distribution policy by coordinating the work of salespersons, and organising agents and distributors
- directing sales methods and arrangements by setting prices and credit arrangements
More about Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Manager
All Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Manager