Other Education Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate educational policy, and provide advice and educational and administrative support to staff and students in educational institutions.
A formal teaching qualification and extensive experience in education and management are both generally needed to work as an Other Education Manager. Many Other Education Managers complete postgraduate studies.
- coordinating the educational, administrative and financial affairs of an educational institution or department within the institution
- researching, developing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating educational and administrative policy
- liaising between educational institutions, parents and the wider community
- providing advice on policy and procedures to staff and students
- consulting with academic and administrative staff to coordinate educational programs
- identifying and addressing present and future needs for student and staff development
- researching educational systems and monitoring and evaluating new developments
- researching and reporting on students' needs arising from curriculum implementation
- developing and delivering training programs for teachers
More about Other Education Managers
All Other Education Managers